ECONOMY: 1 ¼“ thick solid wood available in Oak and Maple
PREMIUM: 1–¾“ thick solid wood available in Oak and Maple
Kiln dried, uniform width staves face glued in continuous pattern
Edge profile options: Square, Eased, Beveled, Half Bullnose, Full Bullnose, Ogee and Waterfall
Stain Options: Natural Honey, Cherry, Mahogany, Walnut, Sherwood (Oak only) and Black (Maple only) (please call for stain samples)
Custom sizes available
For indoor use only
All tops are boxed separately
- Stain match fee $658 list price for custom stain
- Add 18% for quantities less than 5
- 3” radius corners available for $25 list price per corner
- Angle cut fee of $14 list price
- Pre-drilled tops for bases $17 list price per base
Customer is responsible for
It is the customer/user’s responsibility to maintain a 30% humidity level to accommodate solid wood. Most restaurants will need supplemental humidity equipment.
Installation Instructions: Slotted or oversized pilot holes must be used with a panhead and washer. Do not use staples or adhesive to attach table top to base.