- Reclaimed look with consistent performance
- Oak faced engineered wood panels
- Distressed Walnut dye or Black dye with stain
- CDE Economy tops 1-1/8” nominal overall thickness
- CDP Premium tops 2" overall thickness 1-1/8” nominal core with 7/8” nominal dropped edge
- Edge profile options: Bullnose, Waterfall, and Eased
- Rustic construction of product lends itself to small voids. Because these hardwood veneers are a product of nature, each piece will have a variation in how it accepts the finishing process.
- Each top created and hand finished to order
- For indoor use only
- Custom sizes also available for an upcharge
- Tops boxed separately
- F.O.B. Iowa
- Table tops over 48" subject to an oversized pallet fee per pallet
- Non-stock sizes carry a $151 list price setup fee per size
- Orders with less than 4 tops incur a $105 list price small order fee
- Pre-drilled tops for Oak Street bases available for $19 list price per base
Charred Darkwash - Black Dye with Stain
Charred Darkwash - Walnut Dye
The Charred Darkwash Table Tops are a perfect compliment to the Oak Street Manufacturing Harvest series Community/Party Bases, which also feature a rustic look due to the hot rolled steel manufacturing process & premium clear coat finish.
To complete your rustic & reclaimed look, Oak Street Manufacturing recommends our Rustic Ladderback Dining Chairs & Barstools, Smokestack indoor/outdoor tolix chairs & barstools, or our XL Brewhouse Dining Chairs, Backless Barstools, & Barstools with Backs.