Focused on innovation and technology.
With the latest manufacturing equipment and state of the art automation processes, Oak Street has the capabilities to handle any project - large or small.
Located in the heart of the Midwest, Oak Street has a 70,000 square foot manufacturing facility specializing in:
- Cabinetry and casework
- Upholstery & sewing
- Metal working, welding and fabrication
- Machining for wood products
- Laser cutting
- Packaging and shipping
Oak Street also has a large finish room for wood & metal products and paint line with powder coating capabilities.
Oak Street's metal fabrication department features state of the art equipment and robotics including a metal laser, metal folder and press brake for precise output and automated workflow.
We firmly believe in innovation, advancing technology and automation, which allows our manufacturing capabilities and product offerings to increase and improve while reducing costs.
Come to us with an idea or design and let's make your vision a reality. Our team will work with you from start to finish on your project. With Oak Street, the customizations are endless:
- Custom metal frame furniture
- Custom size table tops, community bases, booths and banquettes
- Custom cabinetry and casework
- Custom stains and stain matching
- Custom laminate table tops
- Custom and specialty vinyl/upholstery
- Have a specific design you've used in the past or already have your own material? No problem!