- Constructed of chrome plated stamped steel for unparalleled strength & stability – will not fracture under heavier weights like cast iron bases
- Easy three-piece construction for quick assembly
- Includes non-marring adjustable levelers
- Spider attaches to table top with (8) 3/4″ – #10 screws
- Oak Street’s tubes feature a welded anchor plate at the bottom of tube. The anchor plate also has a welded nut on back of anchor plate.
- A short bolt with both flat & lock washer is screwed through the foot and into the welded anchor plate. This is a much improved method than competitors, which use a long rod that will torque & stretch when force is applied – making it permanently loose.
- Oak Street’s spiders are bigger than most competitors – providing additional strength & durability
- The spider attaches to the tube by two bolts on a welded plate within the top of the tube. Those bolts go through matching holes in the spider and are secured with washers and lock nuts
- Oak Street’s base bottoms feature welded glide tabs with hollow back – not possible with cast iron bases – drastically reducing the chances of having a bad tab for leveling glides
Attention California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning